ManOwaR

Life.Drumming.Death

Rudimental Executioner
Apr 15, 2007
New York
Yeah, so about manowar. They all live in my town. I know people that work for them. I took guitar lessons from Karl and Eric lives around the corner from me.

:loco:

Manowar were my favourite band until Monday.

Guess who it is now?

I gave up on Manowar. They will never come to the UK. They are arrogant (especially with women). And I will probably never meet them.

So Manowar - after 4 long years, you have been relegated to 2nd spot.

xx Kirsty

I gave up on Manowar. They will never come to the UK.

Could this be changing in the near future? Saw this on Blabbermouth:

MANOWAR Preparing To Return To U.K.? - Apr. 20, 2007

In an exclusive interview in the latest issue of the U.K.'s Metal Hammer magazine, MANOWAR bassist Joey DeMaio has suggested that the veteran metal warriors may be preparing to make their first U.K. appearance in over a decade. "We've decided that our U.K. fans should no longer be fucked over by the assholes who are out there," the bassist said. "We're making preparations to put on the kind of show that they deserve."

MANOWAR's video for the song "Die for Metal" has been posted online at YouTube. Portions of the clip were filmed on February 24, 2007 in Bochum, Germany, during the release party for the band's new album, "Gods of War". Besides the fans, the video stars well-known German actor Tim Sander.

"Die for Metal" comes off MANOWAR's tenth full-length album, "Gods of War", which was released on February 23 in Germany (February 26 for the rest of Europe and April 3 for the USA/Canada).

I believe that all the above is bullshit.

They made similar claims in 2002. They weren't fulfilled. I give up. Their new album is poor for the amount of time I waited for it. Disappointed is an understatement.

I like my metal hard, fast, powerful and full of raw emotion. Like Return of The Warlord.

All the early albums!

xx Kirsty