Marcus Losbjer blog...

Looking forward to follow this blog brother... although we disagree on most things. Ha, ha!

/Stefan - who's not a huge fan of Ingmar Bergman... unlike Marcus. :)

I know exactly what you mean Stefan. Who else would consider "Promised Land" much better than "Operation Mindcrime" and include Tiger Lou on a "essential albums list"? only the Marcus :p

The Wall?? Some awesome tracks, agreed, but what about Meddle? Echoes is the greatest Floyd song EVER!!!

A conspicuous absence of Helloween albums from your list :lol:

Meddle is an interesting album. Scary shit!

I've started a little blog at:
http://www.wolverine-overdose.com/marcuslosbjer/

just writing about everything and nothing, and I'll try to maintain it! ;)
/Marcus

Ah - I see you have my photo at the top of your blog-page-or whaterver-or-summat-or-nofink!

And how come you reckon Fanny & Alexander to be a peak in Bergman's career? In my opinion, there are other, more sofisticated movies among Bergman's. Seen Persona for example?

Fanny & Alexander creeps under your skin and touches your soul. Yes it's more down to earth than, let's say persona, which is more experimental and arty, which also is beautiful in it's own way! :)
At least according to him it's the peak of his career, he stopped making movies after that one. :)
And yes Thomas, your photos are very good! ;)

Fanny & Alexander creeps under your skin and touches your soul. Yes it's more down to earth than, let's say persona, which is more experimental and arty, which also is beautiful in it's own way! :)
At least according to him it's the peak of his career, he stopped making movies after that one. :)
And yes Thomas, your photos are very good! ;)

He was far too old to be allowed to say anything about his movies by that time, hehe!

What is this?

What is this?

Just a way of saying that I don't think you can ever question anyones taste in movies because... it's taste. Don't know if that face was the most suitable but I couldn't find anything else... :loco:

Me, I'm looking forward to watch the bluray edition of "Rambo 4". A very "deep" and intellectual movie, I've been told. :headbang:

Marcus, I'm visiting your blog daily but unfortunately it's not updated as often as I'd like. Come on, pour some more Marcus on me!