Material for the new homepage

Caotico

Sep 17, 2001
Terra firma
www.darktranquillity.com
Hi,

I'm hard at work with the new D.T. homepage, and kindly ask for anyone with useful material (live photos, winamp skins, photos of D.T. tattoos, whatever) to send it to info@darktranquillity.com.

If you've submitted things in the past that never made it to the page, please re-send if possible.

Also, any opinions and ideas regarding what you'd like to see on the new homepage are welcome - just post them in this thread and we'll see what happens...

/niklas

I would like to have links to interviews, and an interview archive. I would help you track down interviews if you added such a section. And why not a reviews section/archive?

Originally posted by serenesorrow
in a layout like the lyric database

since you mentioned it, i can add that the lyrics database will be... uh... revamped (?) with more songs and more accurate lyrics up to damage done, including lyrics to cover songs. :)

rahvin.

How about some demos, that DT have recorded in pre-production-sessions? Like some Projector/Haven-demos...well, maybe this is too much asked, but it would be cool!!

Originally posted by genizah
rahvin...are u a web master or a member or d.t?

none of the above. it's true what qs said. i'm also doing the new lyrics database, not graphics- or design-wise but as in "typing and correcting and checking and rearranging" dt lyrics. so i have a (very limited) knowledge of what's to be on the new homepage, especially when it comes to discography/lyrics. i don't mean to take hedon's place in replying to some questions, but if i know something somebody wants to know as well i usually share it. :)

rahvin.