Merch this tour?

May 13, 2009
Same as last? I know they'll have the face guy t-shirts, album cover shirts, and probably the guy with the chair.

What have you seen and what prices are we talking?

Also, I want an Opeth hat. Any hope?

They have an Opeth lighter !!

Overall I was disappointed. They haven't had a good hoodie since the Damnation Tour

And why not sell something signed like used drumheads ?

Below is what I wrote after the Omaha show on May 8. Merch is different from last fall - no "face guy" shirts (those are now on omerch.com) and the hoodies have nothing on the back.

Shirts were $30; if there was an XXL available, it was $35. If I remember correctly, two of the shirts had dates on the back... one with just the O on the front and May dates on the back (this was the most popular), and the other with Watershed art. There's also a white shirt that was a one size only/babydoll, and a black tank with the Opeth logo in gold foil.
Black workshirt and the hoodie both had small logos on the front and nothing printed on the back- they were $60.
Roundhouse Tapes baseball shirt, black with white sleeves, $40.
Most if not all of these designs were new (no Jorge, etc.).
Black logo baseball cap, $30.
Keychain/bottle opener, $10.
Wristbands were either $10 or $15.

Enslaved's shirts were $30, plus they signed posters and CDs after their set. They were awesome.

I don't like the merch for watershed that much. The shirts and stuff for Ghost Reveries was much better, imo. I would have bought a shirt from one of their watershed tours, but nothing struck me. It's not like I need another Opeth shirt or anything, but usually they have such cool art.

I took a picture of some of the merch from the Detroit show. I didn't get all of it, but I didn't buy anything. I prefer white shirts and all they had was black.

securedownload.jpg