Merch??

lucifer1126

Aug 19, 2003
Los Angeles, CA
Guys, what did Nightwish have for sell at their show? i wanna know how much money i should bring. Tshirts, hoodies? what are their prices? are they selling their latest cd there? any info would be aewsome. thanx guys!

Ok this is what i remember (because i bought it all):

Nightwish DPP Tour T-Shirt $30
7 Days To The Wolves T-Shirt $30
DPP Pendulum $15 - $20 (was 15 at Philly, 20 at New York)
Nightwish Flag $15 - $20 (same thing)

I'm quite sure they'll have the Dark Passion Play CD there. I don't think i've ever been to a concert where the band hasn't been selling it's cd. I had already purchased my copy through Vintage Vinyl, so i wasn't paying attention for that. As for a price, i would have to figure normal CD price.. $15 - 20, but don't quote me on that.

Umm i *think* there was a hoodie, but i'm really not sure. Maybe someone else remembers more conclusively. Anyway so there you go.

And if you see a tall fellow with really long, REALLY blond hair manning the merch booth, that would be Ewo. So be sure to say hi from the OSA. It's a very good thing for them to see and hear from members all across the country.

Glad to see that they have more than just shirts, as much as I love shirts and want one they very rarely carry anything smaller than a medium and even smalls are way too big for me so it is like swimming in a med.:lol:

Well you can check the "Nightwish In-Store Signing/Performance Announced for NJ" thread for a picture of at least the front of the DPP tour shirt. Umm i think Zellie took a picture of me holding the flag? I'll have to see if i can get her to post it. My 7 days shirt is in the laundry, but i guess you can't smell a picture. I'll see about getting a shot up later tonight. The Pendulum i gave to Teleute because they didn't have any left by the time she got to the merch table, so i can't take a picture of that. But you'll see when you get to the concert.

Just a word of advice, i find it wise to hit the merch table as soon as you hit a concert, as things tend to sell out before the end.

I picked up the 7 Days To The Wolves shirt ($30)...here's a pic from the Nightwish Shop. I didn't see a hoodie, but there was a longsleeve version of the the tour shirt.

Nightwish_7_Days_TS.jpg

even smalls are way too big for me
holy cow, do you work for the Lolly Pop Guild or something? :p

Here's that flag!

NWflag.jpg

I'm pretty sure there was a hoodie there. Not much in the way of girl Ts though.

I have that flag...love it!

Indeed. My only problem is that i am still trying to figure out where to put it and how heh. I don't exactly want to put tacks into my walls or ceiling and that putty crap never actually holds, least of all on polyester. In the mean time, it's just nice to have it. Though i have to keep it away from my cats. They like laying on it, damn them. Nightwish != cat blanket.

Hum so they seemed to have different stuff at the Portland show, the flag was of the heart from For the Heart I Once Had which I got (pics tomorrow) they had a baby doll tee and hoodie for the girls but as I don't wear baby doll tees and I only had enough money for a tee and the flag I ended up with just the flag since as I suspected all of the tour shirts were med. or larger:cry:

holy cow, do you work for the Lolly Pop Guild or something?

::sings:: Weeee represent the Lolly Pop Guild....

Haha 5'1" and 115lbs not too much of me to go around :p

Hum so they seemed to have different stuff at the Portland show, the flag was of the heart from For the Heart I Once Had which I got (pics tomorrow) they had a baby doll tee and hoodie for the girls but as I don't wear baby doll tees and I only had enough money for a tee and the flag I ended up with just the flag since as I suspected all of the tour shirts were med. or larger:cry:

::sings:: Weeee represent the Lolly Pop Guild....

Haha 5'1" and 115lbs not too much of me to go around :p

:eek: hoodie for girls! mmm mebbe if the design is good i'll buy it. guess i'll bring at least $150 cash in case i want both stuff from nightwish and paradise lost. I'll be going to the santa ana show on tuesday!