Merry Xmas everyone!

Tarkus

I love run on sentences
Feb 11, 2002
Murray, Ut
Visit site
Sitting here sipping some 12 year old "The Glenlivet" single malt, a christmas gift to myself. I'm watching "Napolean Dynamite" while the wifey wraps presents on the floor, tis a good night.

I hope every one has a good Christmas and happy New Year.

Marc

btw. My Favorite cd of 2004? Tears for Fears "Everyone loves a happye ending". Ok, so I'm a puss....sue me!

My Chrstmas went well, and the best part about it is... it's OVER! Muahaha!

@ Tarkus: Tears for Fears? ....are we talking pre-sewing the seeds style, or are they back to their roots? either way, gotta hear that. :D

"My Lips hurt!" ... I still haven't seen that movie. Can I barrow that next weekend?

@Imajikadrummer: Henry, you slap-hapy bastage! What's up my man! Hope you had a good one!

@Ruin Luna: Back at ya' mate! :Spin: Hope Mrs. Santa got you what you wanted! So... I take it that becasue your mom was here half the year, you didn't take the trip back to home to the 'lory of England for the hollidays this year?

\m/
Dustin

Dustin said:
umm...what?! o_O

games...you got a fair amount through out the year, but damn, you need more music for sure! :tickled:
I guess it helps that I have near-daily access to games at ridiculously low prices. It's an addiction... just getting the things, before even playing them!