Metal 2019

New Carcariass single from their upcoming album Planet Chaos
a1129895093_10.jpg

I'm going down the street soon to pick up Toxic Holocaust and maybe Helloween United if it's in stock

Did anyone else get a copy of Toxic Holocaust? Real shoddy job from amazon I got with that one.

Unsealed digipak, I know not all CDs come sealed but they almost always do in the US. Especially a lightweight digipak... poster was fucked up and the digipak has three stickers directly on it.

Did anyone else get a copy of Toxic Holocaust? Real shoddy job from amazon I got with that one.

Unsealed digipak, I know not all CDs come sealed but they almost always do in the US. Especially a lightweight digipak... poster was fucked up and the digipak has three stickers directly on it.

I would ask them for a replacement copy

how’s the music tho

I would ask them for a replacement copy

how’s the music tho

I’ll rip the cd tonight so I can listen to it a couple times this week but my first impression on a quick trip to the market and back was fairly underwhelming.

Toxic Holocaust is ok, it's not brilliant but I think it starts out well and fades towards the end.

Been too busy replaying the new Exhumed to give the new Toxic Holocaust a good listen, but the one time I went through it I thought it was fun.