metal for moods

Sad:
Katatonia - Tonight's Decision

Pumped up:
Bathory - Hammerheart
Kyuss - And the Circus Leaves Town

Happy:
Kyuss - Welcome to Sky Valley

Any and all ('cause they just fucking improve my mood no matter what): Colour Haze

Hhahaha, oh I didn't think it would be, since other's seemed to be doing it as well.

Besides, that's never stopped me from saying what I feel like. ;)

Not entirely. I do love the band. Amy (my girlfriend) would probably not go for it either.

Last time we had music going it was Kyuss... perfect!

My girlfriend likes indie and singer/songwriter stuff. Some of it is pretty damned good! I even like Death Cab for Cutie now (their last album was pretty dark and very very good)

Anything he likes,it's weird.. he has a very very wide range of taste in music, but only likes certainthings. Everything from Dio to Cattle Decapitation to Marduk to Anthrax. But we just rarely agree on anything. (Though we both agree Dio is awesome, heh).

And the longer we're together the less we have in common, in terms of music. We used to like a lot of the same metal, but now he's getting more into hardcore and rap. And i've been more into Doom, Traditional, and Black, whereas he usually likes Metalcore or DM.

Changing the subject is fun!

I don't like jazz much. Only jazz album I own is The Mahavishnu Orchestra's "The Inner Mounting Flame." That one's good, but whatever else I've heard didn't catch my interest. The songs sound like substanceless showcases for virtuoso cockiness... I don't need that in metal and I don't need it in jazz.