Metal mix - feedback wanted

Jul 30, 2007
Hey peeps, long-time lurker, first-time poster here!
Im just getting into mixing so Im a total noob at this so I though this would be a great place to ask for feedback. The song is just a mish-mash of different Priest-songs so never mind that. Id just love some critical opinions on the mix, especially all the things that you think sucks so please...fire away! :)

Reactions: Nikolas Quemtri
So you´re a total noob at mixing? I´m very curious what your mixes sound like if you´re more experienced!!!

Things that sucks in my opinion?
mmhhh, that my own mixes won´t sound as good!
*lol*

Reactions: Kristian Niemann
Wow, thanks man! :)
I mean Ive played in bands for a long time and been involved in record-making but the only things Ive mixed myself are just shitty rough demos that were always meant to be just demos. This is the first time Ive really tried to make something sound good.

must have missed that one earlier.
I´m at headphones, not enough time to fire up my trusty stereo and let it warm up. Mix does sound good though. Some minor things I would change, mostly levels, eg vocals are a tad too loud for my taste

E-drums? Take the next step and record a real kit :thumbsup:

Sounds good, man! The performance is just perfect, IMO.:kickass:
Mixing-wise, I'd recommend to fatten the drums a bit and make the rhythm guitars a bit less scooped. Also, agree with the point regarding the vox' volume.