Metal Thrashing Mad! Manchester!

Kill_Em_All

Shoe Shiner
Mar 4, 2003
Manchester, England
Wow! fuck me I've just come back from the Manchester gig and it was crazy as fuck! John Bush is just about the best guy around. He held my damn hand for support when he went into the crowd! and the crazy fucker jumped from 2 massive speakers right into the crowd!

There wasn't one minor hitch in the whole fucking set and they ruled the whole place. I won't bother putting the set list down as its the same as all the others that have been posted. I wish that I could be at the london gig, you guys are lucky bastards.

Incidently, did anyone see me? I was the one with the sepultura hoodie and NYY hat! Anyway my fellow rockers, be prepared for Anthrax when they grace your town!

Mannnnnnn I couldnt tell you how many were there, but I know the bastard was sold out and I was right at the front getting my bollocks crushed! more than a 1000 I can tell you

I bought a we've come for you all euro tour t-short which cost me £18, didnt wanna buy a fake one outside! oh and I caught a guitar pick which was pretty good!

I'm telling you man you're gonna love it when they play london, get ur arse down to the front early though, otherwise you won't get anywhereeeeeeee near! and be prepared for bring the noise! thats all the advice I'm giving!

I went 2 the manchester gig last night and it was fuckin mental. Me and my mates weren't sure if it was going to be all that good, as we aren't keen on the newer material with Bush. However, they played loads of old shit, I am the law, metal thrashing mad, caught in a mosh, and best of all MADHOUSE

Keep rocking

FUCK YEAH !!!!!!

its anthrax in london day !!!!!!! fuck yeah i am sooooooo excited, and i already been to two dates ion this our !! fuck man its gonna rule !!!!!

see down at the front, i'll be the sweaty one :)

\m/ metal thrashin maaaaaaAAAAAAAAADDD!!!!! \m/

will anyone try and meet them pre-gig?? i think i will leave soon and head for the back entrance in the hope that i'll catch them after they've soundchecked. gotta get my 7 inch signed!!!

nah i might try and catch em afterwards, figure the crobar is a pretty good guess as to where they'll be ;)

heh you clearly haven't been to the crobar before :) stax o bands turn up there dude, can't begin to give you the list of bands i have met there..........

plus its titchy, and very metal, so bands tend to like it there, bush has been there before for sure :) no promises but when people play the astoria its pretty likely......

Did you have a red hat on? Cos if you did you was stood next to me untill that girl elbow incident happened. Fuckin A!
I was supposed to be going back there next week to see Strapping Young Lad but I'm going to the Bradford gig instead tommorrow.