Michael Romeo to appear in Connecticut NGW

ShredManWalking

Hit man for the Order
Dec 5, 2002
Kent State University
listen.to
Hey guys. I got a pamphlet in the mail for the National Guitar Workshop (NGW,) and Michael Romeo is partaking in the Connecticut location. Check it out on http://www.guitarworkshop.com/ , then click on the bar on the left under "guest artists." Apparently NGW is a 5 day seminar for drummers, bassists, keyboard players and guitarists. This is sooo damn cool, and I would be there in a heartbeat (learning from MJR in person!!!,) but I have to work and save for college..... blasphemy....

Just thought I'd let you guys know.

Yeah I got that too and I almost shit my pants when I saw that Romeo was appearing there. I wonder how interactive the whole experience would be, like if you'd actually get to talk to him one on one and shit. Oh well, I wouldn't be attending this thing anyway, but it's nice to know that people appreciate what Romeo does (otherwise he wouldn't have been asked to do it).

NP: Death - Trapped In A Corner

COBSteele02 said:
HAHAHA :lol:

Thats what I was thinking too. Hmmm want to sneak in with me?

dude - Im game, meet me @ my house. WE'll go as Wayne and Garth, go up to romeo and pull a: WE"RE NOT WORTHY! WERE NOT WORTHY WE'RE NOT WORTHY! WERE SCUM!!! WE SUCK!!

And see if he wants us to party with him =).

urinalcakemix said:
dude - Im game, meet me @ my house. WE'll go as Wayne and Garth, go up to romeo and pull a: WE"RE NOT WORTHY! WERE NOT WORTHY WE'RE NOT WORTHY! WERE SCUM!!! WE SUCK!!

And see if he wants us to party with him =).
That's funny :lol:

I would love to go but unfoturunatley I'm pretty much on the other side of the world...well not really...just the US but still.

The idea of Romeo partying is kinda funny. I'm sure he likes to have a good time but I can't see him getting to crazy. Imagine him doing keg stands and beer bongs.

the_satanic_rabbit said:
That's funny :lol:

I would love to go but unfoturunatley I'm pretty much on the other side of the world...well not really...just the US but still.

The idea of Romeo partying is kinda funny. I'm sure he likes to have a good time but I can't see him getting to crazy. Imagine him doing keg stands and beer bongs.

:lol: The idea of Romeo doing a keg stand is just hilarious. He seems like your kind of musician that doesn't have time to waste partying but practicing instead. That's how I am.

Romeo's not like Timo Tolkki, who was drinking vodka both onstage and before a show (did anyone read that recent story? Jens ends up pissing on his back :lol: ).