Mindwarp Chamber

Hilarity Ensues. What we have here is a case of 'sarchasm', which is the deep dark grotesquely gaping cavernous maw that exists between two people who don't understand one anothers flagrantly fumbling futile attempts at 'sarcasm'. Alliteration FTW!

If this is supposed to be some secret, why was a thread made about it? One member of MWC posts here regularly. Why wasn't a PM sent to Shreddy?

Hell, I am not in the Prog Power inner-circle of social network, and I can even guess as to what this is about.

Okay, fine....The cat is out of the bag.
Shreddy finally sealed the deal with Bud Light to fullfill his lifelong dream of becoming a Bud Light sponsor....since he likes Bud Light so much.

Now, instead of signing autographs as Mike Portnoy, he can sign them as:
"Love,
That one dude from Mindwarp Chamber.
XOXO"

Note: For all the people who did not catch my sarcasm in this post, please be advised that everything stated in this post is completely untrue, aside form the Mike Portnoy comment.
This post had no intentions to offend anyone or mis-represent Bud Light.

If this is supposed to be some secret, why was a thread made about it? One member of MWC posts here regularly. Why wasn't a PM sent to Shreddy?

Hell, I am not in the Prog Power inner-circle of social network, and I can even guess as to what this is about.

It was posted purely to confuse you, Jason. ;)

@Amber: Oh hush, we all know you're one of the most serious people out there.

Maybe John didnt know the dudes screen name or maybe John just wanted to give a hint to anyone that cared to notice.

Ok, fair enough.
I am certainly not trying to slam anyone.
It just seemed like an intended one-on-one conversation made public.

I couldn't remember Shreddy's fourm name or if any other member psoted here, so I Choose to do it this way. And I did get the PM and phone calls so it is not public anymore.

Well after hearing much about this band from talk etc on the forum and now that they are possibly playing Nightmare, I decided to check them out. If they are playing I can say that I am definitely looking forward to their set. I liked their sound quite a bit.

Okay, yeah....not sure what this has turned into.....a "speculation thread", apparently.
Hopefully people don't take this thread too seriously, because if MWC end up *not* playing the Fest, then I think this thread may piss a lot of people off.

But hey, there's no such thing as bad pubicity? Maybe?