Missing Threads?

mgirishfan

Mar 18, 2003
Catonsville, MD USA
www.alightedstage.com
Hello anyone! I was looking for a thread I remember posting in during December, and I couldn't find it...looking back at the last 30 days of posts, though, I see there is a big hole...there are no posts between 12/11 and 12/17! I know this is not the busiest board in the BB world, but I KNOW we didn't go 6 days without uttering a single word!! Where did they go? Can we get them back??

The one I was looking for was the one I think Ed started about what songs we wanted to hear for the DVD gig...also missing is the infamous DJ Bobo thread...but LOL, as funny as that was, I could do without that one, LOL!!!

Help!

Assuming that it has not been deleted, neither decided to disappear by itself, nor was abducted by some aliens from the Prog Planet... it probably might respond to your browser not showing you more than the last month threads, so you can't see those threads that rest untouched for more than a month. To show everything, there's a place below the thread index where you can set which threads are shown (a month, 45 days...). Try it out. :Spin:

|ng (The helping robot)

Thanks, |ng, but I already tried that - I went all the way back to threads from early November, and I know the posts were after that...you certainly remember all the DJ Bobo hoopla, don't you? :) I know Ed does, LOL!!!! :D

I definitely think a chunk of threads in mid-December were goobled up by aliens - or otherwise removed!

So I'm still wondering....! :erk:

Mare

The BOBO thread or whatever it originally was went bye bye :) I served its purpose by giving us a much needed laugh at the time.

I don,t know about the other ones, which one were you looking for. Wolf might be able to find it?

NP Below Zero "US"

ebass said:
Mare

The BOBO thread or whatever it originally was went bye bye :) I served its purpose by giving us a much needed laugh at the time.

I don,t know about the other ones, which one were you looking for. Wolf might be able to find it?
Hey there!

The thread I was looking for is the one I think you started about 'what would you want to see in the DVD set list' --- I remember posting in that thread! :)

Hey email me when you have a chance! :)