More photo pimpin'

Absolutley killer Steph!
As Earnie stated above I am quite sure Panzer are very gracious
I know I am...JP need all the promotion they can get
And the kind you are giving is easily one of the best forms
I actually threw your name in the 1st issue of the JP.com newsletter
Which will be going out as soon as the new site is up (whenever that is)
And also you will definatley be thanked in the site credits for your time & promotion of Panzer...it's just too cool.

VEHEMENCE said:
Who else played this fest that you took photos of?
Just the main few on Saturday.... Testament, Raven, Seven Witches, Body Count, Jag Panzer, and Prong.

[font=verdana,arial]Sun N' Steel Metalfest (live)[/font][font=verdana,arial][size=-1]Ice-T's Body Count[/size][/font]
[font=verdana,arial][size=-2]View Full Size[/size][/font][font=verdana,arial][size=-2]More Photos[/size][/font][font=verdana,arial][size=-1][/size][/font]

[font=verdana,arial][size=-1][/size][/font]
[font=verdana,arial][size=-1]Testament[/size][/font]

[font=verdana,arial][size=-2]View Full Size[/size][/font][font=verdana,arial][size=-2]More Photos[/size][/font][font=verdana,arial][size=-1][/size][/font]

[font=verdana,arial][size=-1]Jag Panzer[/size][/font]

[font=verdana,arial][size=-1]Seven Witches[/size][/font]

[font=verdana,arial][size=-1]Prong[/size][/font]

[font=verdana,arial][size=-1]Raven[/size][/font]

[font=verdana,arial][size=-2]View Full Size[/size][/font][font=verdana,arial][size=-2]More Photos[/size][/font]

SickBoy said:
MetalSteph, are you in love with Chris?
It seems he's the most represented member in the gallery... ;)
Great pix!

He is the prettiest member.... don't ya think??:headbang: :loco: