Most probably won't care but...

Bro, that show is in Europer & we're in America... :yuk: Good shows play all over Europe all the damn time, it's nothing new. I wish it was like that over here but it's not. I'm actually in a lot worse situation than a lot of folks think. A lot of great bands that go on US tours these days completely bypass Florida, like Symphony X for one... I wish I could pic point more good examples right now but I'm having a brain fart.

A lot of times with those kinds of bands their management won't let them tour in the US as there is simply not enough of a market for that over here. Carcass are like nobodies around here. Symphony X should be able to come to Orlando I would think though...

Right... i'm going to fly over for these shows. I've been to Wacken 4 times before, so... word. Also, it's not a matter of these bands not touring america so much as they're broken up and they are playing their first few shows back together at some of the euro summer fests.

well I have to say, I have just checked out the bands mentioned, I was fairly happy until....... someone stepped up to the microphone. So I guess I'm one that dont care........