Movies

The kind of bullshit movie that only women will ever like and men will only EVER see because they're slaves to the females.
I didn't say I loved it, tbh.
I know a guy who plays in a metal band and it's one of his favorite movies...

PS: He plays keyboards though...

I quite liked The Corpse Bride, actually... I rather like Tim Burton movies in general, except that I wish he wouldn't rely so much on remakes and adaptations like he has been of late and go back to writing his own movies. Even his next project is apparently a full-length version of one of his early shorts, Frankenweenie.

I watched part of Cars this morning before leaving for school, and I don't understand it. What's the point of everyone being a car in a world that's only cars? Talking cars that race when there's people around are one thing, but everyone is a car (truck, RV, etc) ?!?!?!

buh?

SNUH?!?!

Saw 10,000 BC with my cousin yesterday, just as something to do. Yep, it's dumb. Some of the visuals were pretty, but the story is just MEH. There's a part where the gold top of a pyramid comes crashing down, and it looked laughably fake. What a waste of an afternoon!

Watched "The Counterfeiters" last night... great movie. Easily a top 10 for 2007.

Also watch The Mist, which was an ok adaptation of the story, but I had a few problems with some of the actors seemingly acting poorly. However, the ending was done as expected and well.

Next up on the list:

The Orphanage
City of Men