Moving...

Seawall

East Coast's Only Hope
Jan 7, 2007
Fuck, Florida
...locally. Am going to attempt to find an affordable apartment and was wondering if anyone would be interested. I am dead serious about this.

funny thing. last time i checked not having a job sitting around collecting unemployment complaining about stupid shit were all characteristics of a my pals.

funny thing. last time i checked not having a job sitting around collecting unemployment complaining about stupid shit were all characteristics of a my pals.

true statement is true. also, Chuck, I don't think the place I'll be moving into will be anywhere near that place you said you were going to start working at or whatever. It's going to be in and around Mish's stomping grounds and Doty's.

Bear I realize you were trying to find a roommate but there are some decent studio apartments in Bridgeport that go for about $500 a month. Not huge places, but for just one dude they get the job done.

The Hickman Forest itself only appears at night. How are you not aware of this? Also, anything that goes into it and doesn't get out by dawn disappears with the Hickman Forest. Trust me, I know.

184109_2814_3rd_Street-Trooper.jpg

This is what I'm looking at. 850 plus utils. 2 BR 1.5 BA