Murderdolls---opinions please.

Originally posted by Guardian of Darkness
Surely it doesn't matter what they look like :rolleyes:

I agree that they're a pile of shite though.

good point...it doesnt matter what they look like...im not sure why i said that...but yes....murderdolls = SHIT

i'm not a fan of the murderdolls. wednesday 13 from the murderdolls used to be in a band called 'frankensteing drag queens from planet 13' and he basically wrote all the songs in that band (and released them), he then left the band, took the songs with him, re-released them under a different name on a different album and put joey from slipknot's name on the front... cashing in or what?

Haha, well, I guess the guy//girl(You never can tell with bands now adays...) knows what he has to do to captivate the minds of 12 year olds.

And as for my opinion... I'll agree that musically and lyrically, they're... for lack of better words, shit.

At first hearing, I thought they were halfway decent, because they received so much hype. Unfortunately, when I really sat down to give it a listen, I had to press the mute button on my computer speakers.

Joey? Hmm... Joey has potential as a drummer, I'm not certain how I see him as a guitarist. I try not to let the over-all lack of talent in that band to effect my decision on him, but it's hard I tell you.

Guardian of Darkness said:
Murderdolls, along with Ko"R"n, Manson, Slipknot and Linkin Park are the greatest metal band of all time. They're lyrically superb and their instrumental ability is incredible. True genius. Yeah. I luvvvvvvvvvvv my slipknot hoodie I got for my 11th birthday. Makes me look well ard.

You GOT to be kidding.. :yuk:
those are all numetal bands (well except for manson i guess)... numetal should be banned from the metal catagory

They don't sound remotely like Slipknot. They sound like hair metal and Marilyn Manson put togather. :puke: What a terrible mix.

Cause they're covered by mass media all the time. Nobody will give 2 shits about that band if Joey Jordinson wasn't in it.