music masterminds

I seem to remember me and allan didnt get on back in the day, but we put our differences aside for the greater good, why cant you people follow our shining example

snow2fall said:
:lol: I think there's healthier ways to spend your time. Would you stand aside and take pictures, or would you invite your friend from the swimming pool and join the fight?!
I dunno, a mass brawl would be a decent anaerobic workout for y'all, thats pretty healthy, :Spin: plus ye'd have enough retards in that group without Splash boy joining in

siderea said:
ah well...
since when did you start taking up the booze btw??
and yes i'm mixing up tough and though a lot these days.

musical masterminds... i still don't know. i thought bout will oldham today, the way how he's able to put these kinky emotions in his voice is very very very good. and all these beat makers, like richie hawkins and that, all those bleeps are more mistery than notes for me, so a 'respect+' goes to them. untill i learn fruity loops.

surely you mean sir richie hawtin? nice one, hes a legend. the only white canadian that could stand among the elite blacks of chicago and be welcomed with open arms cos he had the tunes, not an easy feat

Bambi said:
Ive just checked out the opeth forum, they want to know what shirt MIKAEL will be wearing on the next tour, now THATS unhelthy. I think there should be a real life forum meeting now, frognat, lil boy doom, mehdi, tools, andy, snow2fall, zupi, alwin, the greek..itd be a bloodbath..how metal :heh:

gronke too, hes a dead man

zupi_clone said:
surely you mean sir richie hawtin? nice one, hes a legend. the only white canadian that could stand among the elite blacks of chicago and be welcomed with open arms cos he had the tunes, not an easy feat
that one, it was 3:31 and i was too lame to check his name, my mistake.
i only have closer though. what should i hear next?

Abcidia said:
I dont hate him either, and i think he has a mind for bussines and his druming is good. He did Metallica the way they are, one of the biggest bands of rock, metal whatever.

so thats why you said 'Lars Ulrich lol' then ah right yeah okay makes perfect sense alright.

Bambi said:
Ive just checked out the opeth forum, they want to know what shirt MIKAEL will be wearing on the next tour, now THATS unhelthy. I think there should be a real life forum meeting now, frognat, lil boy doom, mehdi, tools, andy, snow2fall, zupi, alwin, the greek..itd be a bloodbath..how metal :heh:

nazmiff might get a shag this way :tickled:

Bambi said:
Ive just checked out the opeth forum, they want to know what shirt MIKAEL will be wearing on the next tour, now THATS unhelthy. I think there should be a real life forum meeting now, frognat, lil boy doom , mehdi, tools, andy, snow2fall, zupi, alwin, the greek..itd be a bloodbath..how metal :heh:
referring to me? :hotjump: