Musicians of this forum

OceanbarD

DeadsouL of a modern bard
Oct 9, 2001
Canada
Hey , just want to know who play music here ? some playing
an instrument ? if yes what ? well i am signer and i am in a band also. so if anyone interrested to share their musical aptitudes
go for it. and if anyone want more info on my band feel free to
ask !

Have any samples on the net we can check out???? Where you guys from and what are you called?

BTW, I play guitar, bass, sing, and program.....Check the sig...

Hi , well we have no mp3 on the net already because our
label : we cant ! cause by the way we are on spinefarm record
in finland ! even if we are canadian we playing Symphonic metal
and our band is call Symphonica gothica , well we have no album
yet but we will record our first near end of janurary and i guess
that when it will be out you will heard of it. and i will check the
website of your band and give an hear to thoses mp3 soon !
so see you later.

I play the Guitar, for about 13 years now (I feel old saying that :eek: ). Spent the first 10 doing only classical, saw the light 3 years ago and now do only metal :lol:
I don't play in a band, because NZ is a crap country to live in if you like metal- I've been trying to start a doom band for about 3 years, but only ever made contact with 3 other people, none of whom were good enough to bother with :( . I write some songs (I've got a 4-track and a drum machine), but didn't have a computer until recently, so haven't gotten around to putting anything on the net yet (and plus, my songs kinda lack vocals, me not being a singer and all...). Oh well :D

I play a classic guitar, but not in a band... I just play for me, myself and I... and I prefer it this way. I own a handmade Antonio Rubén, model: Nogal, made 1993.

Oceanbard sounds interesting with your band... would be great if you would get sample on your website. Do you have a site in the net?

I play the guitar for 9 years now, sing in a band (well, not anymore check them out at www.7thcircle.be) do programming (sequencing Satriani / Devin Townsend / Anathema songs to play live, alone!! can't seem to find interesting musicians not that I'm one but yeah...) I am the proud owner of a JPM :loco: :loco:

Hi , no unfortunately we have no website yet for the band cause
anyway as i said we can't put any MP3 for now and we have not take the pictures and all. we do working on a website but it will
be open probally around the time that our album will be out. but
if you want any other informations on the band just contact me
(e-mail or whatever) and ill awnser your questions with pleasure
(it also stand for any others that want to ask me questions).

Hi, I have ben playing in a band called Orcish Warriors for some years.. but we had to give up the band 'cuz I was really the only one that was interested in continuing, and one of the members moved to a place FAAR away from me and the other one...
I play the drums, write alot of texts, and have just started playing bass...
I'm currently playing in a band in Trondeim, we call our self Mortal Wound, we have not playd in anything yet, 'cuz we have had a really hard time geting a rehersal place...
and just now one of the guitarists(who is the one writing the music) moved to another location in Norway... but we are trying to keep it up.. not see easy but we really want it to work ;)

and yeah btw. I'm new in this board :)

I also play and sing in a small BlackMetal-band since February 2001 (we are going to release our first demo-album until Dez2001/Jan2002 -- there will be some more information available on our official website soon !!) ... before that I already had a small "solo-project" (called "Rabenkind" (="Raven's Child"), which has been in the same vein as Mortiis/Pazuzu.

Hail Morgana !!

Thanks for your nice words regarding my websites ... by the way I'm momentary working on a "new version" of my Vintersorg-Fanpage with lots of updates and improvements (there will also be some new live-pictures from the latest tour which I've taken at Essen/Germany !!) ...

Regarding my band's webpage I have to say that I'm still working on it ... I hope it'll be finished until November -- I guess there will already be some bandphotos, lyrics, mp3-samples and further information about the forthcoming demo-album (probably January 2002) available.

http://www.angelfire.com/art2/eventyr

Rabenkind.

Thought I'd replayed on this,
but as it turns out this kind of thread was
on the Opeth forum as well :eek:)

I play some guitar, if you want to teach
me how to play, please let me know,
I seriously need help! *lol* :eek:))

I'm relatively new to this forum. I haven't heard anything from Vintersorg, so I can't tell you what I think. But I believe I can change that. :)

I'm a muso... drummer to be exact... and play for a band called DUNGEON in Sydney, Australia (the Dungeon forum is hosted here at UM).

Ta ta!!!

www.dungeon.ar.com.au

hey hey.
another one of these guys which hang around with musicians :D
the drums are my discipline as well, but hell i need more experience...
i got some mp3 on my website (below), if anyone is interested. but don't ask me about our style, for i don't know

I've been playing bass for five years now. Main influences are Geezer Butler and Steve DiGiorgio (probably don't reach his level ever though). I've been composing music all that time too.