My cat...

Bob McBojit

Kirk Johnson's No. 1 Fan
So, earlier today, I was laying on the couch sleeping.
I would like to point out that I was wearing my über-cool and manly Simspons perjaminas, with Moe on the front, and extra loose shorts.
Anyways, I was sleeping and, being the slouch that I am, my legs were parted. And my cat decided that laying between my legs would be a good idea.

I woke up at some point, looked down and seen the cat sleeping there. I wanted to get up, but alas, I am a big softie as it were, and didn't want to wake the cat. I lay there in that uncomfortable position for about half an hour before I decided it was time to get up whether she liked it or not.

"Haw!" I shouted to her, and she looked up at me. "I'm getting up now, if that's okay with you." She then proceeded to stretch, which was cute. However, when she stretched, she extended her front legs out towards my groin. Her paws bent backwards, her claws extended, and then she flicked her paws down, causing two of her claws to peirce the aforementioned extra baggy shorts, and become lodged in my sack.

This is just one of many things about owning a cat that's driving me insane. I can't record anymore, due to the fact that she attacks every wire she sees.

Now, I am a humane person. I will never, ever, ever partake in any form of animal cruelty aimed towards my little kitty. However, if any of you want to be cruel to my cat, I will instantly stick her in a box and ship her to you!

mightythor.jpg

Meet Thor

I hate cats... *shaking stick*

Bob McBojit said:
She is not cute.
She is the bringer of death and destruction and doom and other things that begin with the letter D!

ooooh, I hope she brings donuts :hotjump:
That would almost make up for the punctured plums

Thor is adorable!!! LOL Sorry to hear about what happened. :yell: With a cat face like that, you can only forgive the poor thing. :Spin: ~Alison

hahahahahah cuuuuuuuute kitty! I came home the other night and hubby was asleep just like you described and when I shut the front door-arggggghhh kitty got the husbands sac too! gotta watch those claws! *reminder keep plenty of ice on hand*