My message to Evile

British_Banger

Devoid of thought
Aug 5, 2006
Between The Hammer And The Anvil
Dunno how to get a thread deleted but please pay this no more attention. There doesn't appear to be an effective way of explaining what I wanted to say or the reasons for saying it so please disregard all messages and hopefully a moderator can delete this thread.

I only just saw that they lost their shit. I should use twitter more often..

that aside, that's a lot of text to just say "I'm happy you're successful"
Because of this, and also because I have now basically said what I've never really said to any of you
What the hell was your point? That you talk too much? You didn't really say anything.

I would like to point out, having edited my posts, if Evile read some of the other comments it might indicate I am pissed off with you in some way. That wasn't the case but you could be forgiven for thinking as such if all you've got to go on are the bewildered replies to my original post which is no longer viewable for the reasons stated.

I'm not even sure what to post. Can you elaborate on your message and the purpose of it please? Not to sound like a dick.

No. I don't see how I can do so effectively. It's not really something I should have posted because it is one of those things I can't seem to properly convey in the forums, or maybe not in any other way either. I don't know. That's why it's all been removed. Didn't really think it through too well. Apologies everyone please pay it no more attention.

I do not know how to get this thread deleted. If anyone can, feel free to do so.

There's only one way to make this thread un-akward... I'm on it

angrybirds.jpg