MY OPTH TRIBUTES SONG

familyguyintensethreadmm2.gif

Im itching to record another BLACK METAL REBELS song......!!!!......its a waiting game now.....hahaha.....PEAC EOUT

I really like your ORIGINLE :headbang: BLAK :headbang: METALS :headbang: REBEL :headbang: song, Waz, it all fits really well. The only thing I think kind of doesn't suit is the drums.

I read earlier that you use Fruity Loops, which I use too, so I have a tip - at the beginning when you have the crash cymbal, instead of using the crash cymbals from the RealDrumKits, use the ones in the FPC folder in packs:

crashzb2.png

Those sound sick. Other than that, the song is really good, you're a great guitarist. :worship:

I really like your ORIGINLE :headbang: BLAK :headbang: METALS :headbang: REBEL :headbang: song, Waz, it all fits really well. The only thing I think kind of doesn't suit is the drums.

I read earlier that you use Fruity Loops, which I use too, so I have a tip - at the beginning when you have the crash cymbal, instead of using the crash cymbals from the RealDrumKits, use the ones in the FPC folder in packs:

crashzb2.png

Those sound sick. Other than that, the song is really good, you're a great guitarist. :worship:

thanx dude.....yeah the drums were just done in like a 2 min span....im using like 2 loops straight up through out the song.....hahaha......next song we do....ill pay more attention to drums...thanx for tip...ill def. use that...!!!....PEAC EOUT

Holy shit!!! Instant fucking classic!!!:headbang:

But wait a minute... How big was the tree? I need a visual. :lol:

I think I'll try to write a song in German. I know the words for dog, shit, pig and head. I'M THERE!!! I is ready for being blak metal master! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Awesome! Just awesome.

SRS

glad u liked it fellas.....as soon as TOP_OPTH_FAN provides more killer lyrics...ill be hammering out another one..>!!!...hahaha....PEAC EOUT

Nice vocals man, reminds me SO much of Mar de Grises! You should check em out. Doom/death metal with clean stuff like Opeth.