Ne Obliviscaris Online Merch Store (BACK ONLINE!)

15 bucks :mad: Lucky you guys are worth it!

I'd LOVE to come see you but unfortunately I live at least 3-4 hours from where all your shows are :(

Unless you feel like coming to Wagga Wagga again :p I was so bummed that I missed you opening for Psycroptic.

Nein! you need a female band t-shirt! one mistake a lot of bands make is no womens band shirts. :(

I want one!

Yeah, the being 16 part would certainly make it harder. :p

I'm so glad Victoria has a (semi)decent public transport system. Means I can get to just about any gig I wish to go to.

I'm so glad Victoria has a (semi)decent public transport system. Means I can get to just about any gig I wish to go to.

If they run on time or even at all.

Unless you feel like coming to Wagga Wagga again :p I was so bummed that I missed you opening for Psycroptic.

I missed the Dec 21st (I think) show at the hi-fi bar due to a Christmas party, I feel your pain there on that part. How is Wagga anyway? I spent the good part of my youth living there. Good times, simple times.

I missed the Dec 21st (I think) show at the hi-fi bar due to a Christmas party, I feel your pain there on that part. How is Wagga anyway? I spent the good part of my youth living there. Good times, simple times.

Well, it's not the best place. Absolutely shit for gigs, bands have a heap of trouble finding venues. One of the best won't allow any more metal shows anymore because of some kids graffiti.

New 'As The Dead Sigh' Zipper Hoodies available now!!

$45 AUD + postage from myspace.com/neobliviscaris and all upcoming shows!

T-shirthoodie-ATDS.jpg

They flew out the door in Sydney, so Melbourne peoples better get in quick on Saturday night as I have a feeling we might sell out of some sizes on the night sales have been so good.

We'll get some more.... but obviously, getting them at a show saves postage.:headbang:

Noted, anyone that stands in my way are dead men (women too...I don't discriminate) :lol:

Are you guys still having problems with ordering merch? I want to order the white shirt on Friday when I get payed but when I click "add to cart," nothing happens.

:(

Yeah...a painful process right now...apologies. The band is still trying to get it fixed, shouldn't be too much longer. Otherwise maybe email neobliviscaris.merchATgmail.com and another form of payment would be available if interested.