NEVERWORLD: A song-by-song interview

JayKeeley

Be still, O wand'rer!
Apr 26, 2002
www.royalcarnage.com
Just published at Royal Carnage is a new interview with Steve Williams discussing the new PQ album, Neverworld. Together, Steve and I went through a song-by-song analysis of the CD which should make for interesting reading, especially since I was able to tie in a review into the interview itself.

www.royalcarnage.com or click link in sig.

Cheers!

Just to let you know Symphony & PQ, our interview is getting a *lot* of traffic over at Royal Carnage. I think the song-by-song analysis has people interested whether they know the band or not, just because it makes for interesting background reading for each song.

Think you might have started a trend for all my future interviews, heh. :cool:

JayKeeley said:
Just to let you know Symphony & PQ, our interview is getting a *lot* of traffic over at Royal Carnage. I think the song-by-song analysis has people interested whether they know the band or not, just because it makes for interesting background reading for each song.

Think you might have started a trend for all my future interviews, heh. :cool:
Thanks for the update JK! Great to hear that the feature is proving popular over at Royal Carnage mate. Certainly gives a different flavour to the interview....good fun to do as well!