Neverworld Artwork for sale.

Tonberry

Cutthroat Crusader
Sep 1, 2004
Plymouth
www.google.com
The cover art for Neverworld painted by Geoff Taylor, is up for sale at an Exhibition at the Barrow Docklands Museum and Art Gallery. The original canvas painting, called "The Fortress Of The Pearl" is up for sale for £880 on October the 15th

Directions To The Gallery

If I had the money spare, I'd snap that painting up in a second. Not only would it look mighty fantastic on anyone's wall, but being the cover art for Power Quest's second album, it *could* be worth a fortune in years to come.

Personally I think PQ should make a bid for it; it's a part of PQ history now! (Common Steve, it's only £176 pounds each band member :tickled: )

Tonberries are cool :cool:

That's a surprise to say the least...imagine how much it'd've gone for if it'd been signed...

Ayeka said:
Tonberries are cool :cool:

That's a surprise to say the least...imagine how much it'd've gone for if it'd been signed...

Ok, new plan. Ayeka, you and me go £440 each on this, and we buy it. Then we beg (or force, it matters not to me) Power Quest to sign it. Then we can sell it to the most crazed Power Quest fan for maximum profits! Split right down teh middle, 80%-20%! Whaddya say? ;)

Oh slight problem, I think I'm the most crazed PQ fan, so I wouldn't want to sell it... to myself...

Ok, bad plan.

Totally. I'd hate to have to lock you in the warddrobe Bo Selecta style once it's signed :p