New Acoustic song I recorded

The Leper

Apostles Triumph
Jul 26, 2004
boston
www.knorwood.tk
Hey, ricky the guitarist of knorwood here.

I had a lot of left over parts from what ive written and and i decided to make a song out of them. I like the song alot, one of my favorites i think ive written so far. Just wanted to know if you could tell me what you thought, thatd be awesome.

I already know that i stole some licks in the solo from Mikael but whatever, i think it sounds good.

You can check it out at
www.myspace.com/acousticricky

seeing cob in 7 days bitches. fuck yeah.

Very impressive. I also love to mess around with my acoustic guitar and who knows, maybe I will also someday write a song like this. Too bad I can't write any solos, but your solo at the end of the song sounds excellent.

wow!, thanks so much guys!

I used a Takamine EF341c to record, it sounds amazing with some new D'addario coated strings, 10$ a pack is ridiculous, but i decided to give it a try.

I use a MR-8 to record, its a Digital 8 track multitracker and it gets reallllyyy good tones for only like 250. im really happy with it

I used my Schecter C1+ with the treble at half and an effect called hall to get my electric solo down. THe effect is nice and really gives it that eerie smooth sound. Im really happy with the song

ill try to have more by xmas.

For those of you looking to record, but dont have programs that cost thousands or microphones or a beast comp. Just get a MR-8 for like 200-250. It has 8 tracks, built in effects and distortion, 3 different sound modes (Powerful, Natural, Bright) and you record onto Sandisk smartflash cards that go up to a gigabyte of memory in case you want to record "The Odyssey" by symphony X. haha.

anyways yeah, thanks for the comments, i appreciate it alot.

dude, there is no way my song comes close to the bards song, holy balls, thats like the most singa-a-long-drunk-i-love-BG-song in the world. haha
Thanks again,

I like classical music a lot and i take a lot of influence from that. The only thing is that i think sometimes i make my riffs sound a little stiff, but when i solo on stuff like this it flows, i like the contrast.

im really surprised by my electric, i was trying to get the PRS type sound and i think i came kind of close, i reallly like the sound i can get out.

i need new tubes for my 5150, anyone have any suggestions/pricings? especially tube types, im a moron when it comes to tubes, im looking for some help from bobvex on this one.

That was so freakin' awesome. Near the end it just sounded so beautiful and haunting; Love it.

I hate that myspace player...