New album name

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heavenscent said:
Gorgoroth....

Btw, "Stop Being" is much stronger, but I don't mind the title. Fuck titles. Call it Demon-titsuckers from Outer-Space.
Yeah, that's better :headbang:
Ahah that title would rule :lol:

I just took that from metal-rules.com:

CARNAL FORGE - "Don't They Have Google In Finland?
Added Monday, April 25
Added By: EvilG

Swedish metallers CARNAL FORGE have commented on the recent news that CHILDREN OF BODOM have chosen the title, Are You Dead Yet, for their new album. The band wrote on their website: "Children of bodom has chosen to use almost the same title for their up coming album as our latest album (2004's Aren't You Dead Yet) - don't they have google in Finland? We are working with the lyrics, arrangements and shit on the new tunes."

They didn't starrt sucking, I guess it's a mtter of opinion. Did change significantly so far, but their attitude and key components still there (lead riff driven with cool solos (keys and guitars)... Just now, theirs a Roope Latvala involved. Woot woot! R0x0rz!

Pfft..

Anyways. Why is there a repost on the carnal forge thing? Still funny as hell though.

AsModEe said:
A repost? Sorry, I didn't see the first one.

:wave: ...that was me!

Minor update... from bravewords again

"CARNAL FORGE, who recently posed the question “don’t they have Google in France?”, when they learned that CHILDREN OF BODOM were naming their new album Are You Dead Yet? (close to the title of CF’s 2004 release Aren’t You Dead Yet?), have posted the following message at their official website (www.carnalforge.com):

“First of all we would like to say that, where the fuck can you find that CF has made any comment of COB being anything.

All of you that want to be so original should check your facts before you make any comments at all.

We have never seen this much people arguing about something this ridiculous. COB can name their albums what ever they want, we don’t have time to even care. So to kill this discussion that CF had said anything else than what’s posted on our site, we say check your facts.”

While it's not a great name for an album, it sure beats "Hate Crew Deathroll." What the hell kind of title is Hate Crew Deathroll? Follow the Reaper; now that's a good title.

The title is funny and fits Bodom's style. Not the style of the previous titles, they sound more serious about that death theme, but the new title is in keeping with the tongue-in-cheek lyrics of the other albums. Anyway, I guess I'm the only one who likes Bodom's lyrics 'cos they're funny.... not as funny all this silly arguing over petty details that's going on in this forum, though :D

Status
Not open for further replies.