NEW ALBUM Q42 017/Q1 2018

Some legit put distortion onto distortion
4cc46defbadaba1dbd0445b61ffdc733.jpg

Hey ESA1996. Just saw the link in your signature and checked it out. I really like what you guys are doing!
Thank you! I put the link there as a subtle form of promotion. Our music is somewhat inspired by COB even if it doesn't sound quite like it to my ears, but it's still close enough that I though that should anyone here have a listen they might like it.

Well, I immediatly heard the CoB influence but it wasn't anything like a "copy" of it. Just an inspiration. Which makes it pretty amazing. Felt fresh and close to what I like. I'll make sure to follow your channel and wait for more :D

Well, I immediatly heard the CoB influence but it wasn't anything like a "copy" of it. Just an inspiration. Which makes it pretty amazing. Felt fresh and close to what I like. I'll make sure to follow your channel and wait for more :D
That's good to hear. Your wait shouldn't be overly long either as recordings for our second EP should start on Saturday. :)

^Yeah, I think it's a question of whether he wants to make his own album (without much money reward) or co-create a COB record by giving the best ideas there.

This is probably late, but an idea that could make a purple Bodom artwork look creepy would be a flock of black ravens circling the sky behind the Reaper. Not very original, but it fits the music and symbolism, also as the vocals are traditional 'crow croaks.'

Yeah Alexi's vocals since Blooddrunk have been more angry small/medium size dog, my mom called him a jackal when she happened to see the T,L&S video back in 2004. But you wouldn't have small dogs on a COB artwork. At times it's pretty close to croaking, tho better examples of crowish vocals exist, for example in Swallow the Sun and Hypocrisy as one of the vocal styles in their spectrum.

Yeah, would be nice to hear some guitar stuff at this point. Also, long time no see, I remember you from the RRF era, but you disappeared soon after :D