New album "the water fields" : Impressions

pompix

New Metal Member
Aug 31, 2007
Amazing !
Recording is flawless.
The singing of Manuel is superb and the instrumental composition is really rich and various.
At the moment, my favourites are Dive and Regarding Kate !

Felicitations to you for this good work !!!

First, I would like to welcome TODT to this forum :kickass:

Well, I am big fan of the Nameless Disease, it is one of the most amazing records that never got attention that was deserved for who knows why...second album was good,but not close to the first one, but Water Fields is amazing...it sounds refreshing...don't know why, but it has the atmosphere in it that fits perfectly and flows with music and emotions...I don't want to comment much 'cause it's fresh record that has to be listened many times again before some crystal and final conclusion :saint: Anyway, there is no bad song which is great, but I must sort out one song, and that is song 'Water Fields'....maybe best song this band has done in terms of the atmosphere...anyway guys,keep up the good work and again,congratulation! :headbang:

Quickly, It look as a very good album ! I have to listen more to say more about it.
But the Digibook & the Artwork are beautiful !

Very very good impression for me. I think it's the better one.
I need to listen more to explain why. Can't find a favorite song, I don't know for the moment.

Thanks to the group :)

I still need some more listens to have a définitive impression. (like the other ones, in fact)
I think my positive opinion will grown with the time. :)

It's impressionant, I didn't listen the album for three days but when I wake up, I always have melodies in my mind ! :headbang:

I'm certainly "Don't Wake Me Up" pleases me more and more !
And I feel that the end of "Rise To The Occasion" is powerful !
Oh, this album is really a "tuerie" !