New Album Updates(Cannibalised)!

Cazaline said:
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY!!! :D :D

Oh and heylo again, long time not been on ere but HURRAY i have my internet back!!

Nice to have you back in Cyber Space:)

cant w8 guys, i gonna be seeing you on march 23 for my 18th bday gig and in april trvium....oh yeah gonna be sweet. My bday is on the 17th march, so if you guys could do a happy birthday shouth out for me that would be sweet.

April 3rd?! Are they fuckin' crazy?! As much as I would love to have the new album in my hands asafp, that is far too little time to book a studio, record, mix, master, and have enough time to properly promote the new album. They're still in "writing mode" and they have a support slot coming in March with 3 Inches of Blood. When exactly does the label expect these guys to sleep?

Hahahaha!! I sound like an dick-headed band manager - never knew I had it in me. :zombie:

Regardless of when it comes out, I'll be doing my part to continue to support/promote the almighty Biomechanical!

Cannibalised in 2007!!! :headbang:

I deleted the e-mail unfortunately, it does seem rather soon, someone enlighten us!

I know that they were looking at an April release, but that was before the six week tour with Exodus and the two week tour in March!
I think a realistic release now would be around summer time.

Reactions: FerretallicA
vadoralbum.jpg

Idea and picture stolen from a french forum... They have that ongoing joke where you have to take that picture, find a new line for vader, type it in and post it... so I just carried the torch, here. I lost the link to the forum, but they had like 50 pages -in french.

Reactions: FerretallicA
Nice to see a band that can be honest about the delays in advance rather than going "Yeah it's coming out soon.. keep on the edge of your seats... no no, keep looking at me... me me me".

Fucking Axl Rose...