New AS album

The_Great_WV_Trendkill

Los Loser 4 life
Dec 26, 2004
www.myspace.com
Surprised there isn't a thread about this already. This album is excellent. Bush's voice (and lyrics, with the exception of "Little Monkey" maybe) is still top notch and the musicianship from the rest of the band is incredible. Highly recommended for those who haven't bought it yet. :headbang:

Yeah very solid. Black Feet is a great tune and the standout for me so far.

Yeah very solid. Black Feet is a great tune and the standout for me so far.
Yep Black Feet is great. Loose Cannon, La Raza & Left Hook are the other great tracks.

Certainly not as heavy as SoS or Revelation. A very good album. They are very talented musicians and it shows. Bush is awesome as usual. I feel the production is good, but on some of the tunes, I wish they would rock a little harder. Seems to me, that is a "somewhat" progressive album.

I would recommend this to Saint fans, and anyone who wants a good rocking album. The packaging is the best they've ever done.

Good job Saint; now, let's get on a tour!:puke:

I think the album is absolutely fantastic!
Can't name my favorite track yet, but I love Loose Cannon and Left Hook From Right Field.

i loved it by my third listen

Agree big time with you here.....1s listen ok, 2nd good, 3rd great. Not as immediately impacting as say, an Anthrax record, but still very good nonetheless.

Agree big time with you here.....1s listen ok, 2nd good, 3rd great. Not as immediately impacting as say, an Anthrax record, but still very good nonetheless.

First time around I noticed things I immediately LOVED: the entire solo section of "Loose Cannon," all of "Head On," the bridge of "Left Hook from Right Field," "La Raza" and "Black Feet" in their entirety, and the awesome old school Armored Saint feel of "Blues."

Second time I loved the majority of the record, especially the diversity of "Chilled," the drumming on "Loose Cannon," Vera's bass playing throughout, and Duncan's tasteful restraint on his guitar solos.

Third time? I actually found myself singing along to "Little Monkey." If that doesn't mean this album is brilliantly successful, I don't know what does.

OK, had the record some weeks now and I gotta say it's damn awesome. Bush as always is in form and the songwriting is superb.