New blog post from Mike (posted forty times, haha)

winters epilogue

Senior Lurker
Aug 27, 2004
Massachusetts
jeremytyarks.com
From Mike's My Space...

A gathering of freaks!

A gathering of freaks! A gathering of freaks! Thought I'd gain some pure death metal credibility and mention that I'm back in Bloodbath again. I was slightly "talked into" coming back but I certainly don't regret it now. Obviously I am busy all the time, both with my family and Opeth, so don't hold your breath for any massively extensive tours, BUT, I do believe we'll do the occasional gigs when the time is right. I was asked to sing on a 4 track release the other guys been working with entitled "Unblessing the purity" and I have to say it's the best fucking death metal I've heard since "Domination", and I'm not even counting my own involvement. I just basically did what they wanted me to and it sounds really good! We might record another album as well sometime later...

Further, we're in the process of completing the artwork for the new Opeth album. It's almost done and looking good. The album's mastered and sounds very nice. We had some journalists from all over fly to Sweden for a pre-release listening party and the reactions we're great! They seemed extremely excited all of them, but who gives a fuck about journalists???? Still, it was nice to hear I must admit.

I'm taking on more work as well, I've guested on an album of a friend of mine, I'm waiting for the "OK" to let you guys know who it is. On top of that I was asked about another guest appearance which I accepted more or less yesterday. There are more "big" plans as well that I've been thinking about but mentioning it now would be a bit "off" as I can't see these particular projects happening until maybe 2-3 years from now.

All the guys are doing fine, we'll start rehearsing in a couple of weeks. Still deciding on the setlists but yeah....I will have to practise and refresh my memory somewhat I guess.

Yeah, whatever...."rambe on you retarded fucking fuck" I hear you say....

Time for me to go and lear how to play "Pump up the jam" since we're moving in that disco oriented direction, we thought we'd might as well cover a classic....

If you thought "what the fuck?" just then, you need professional help...

Love ya and see ya soon!
Mike

I can see the articles.
"Just when you thought disco was dead, Opeth stomp out their new brutal album! Frontman Mikael Åkerfeldt comments: 'Well, we felt that we had become too predictable as a band and that we had to, once again, distance ourself from that kind of music. We infused the last thing anyone would expect, and if you don't like it, well fuck you!' Disco and death metal fans alike have branded this new genre Discore," etc.

2037593.jpg

?

plus i do rape akerfeldt.

Is that a confession?

I always thought Domination was a huge disappointment, anyway I'd love to see Mike sport an afro, in fact does anyone remember Tiger from Tekken 3? I think this is just asking to be photoshopped. Could anyone do that?