New Enslaved Album

Just finished it for the first time and it was a pretty good first listen. It's early to say standout tracks but after a first listen Reflection and Ground came off fantastic.

Well ... after a first listen to "Vertebrae", i must say that its a very good album, and it reminds me of isa/ruun actually.
Easy listening, but still very progressive and "enslaveish".

now, its a "Vertebrae" week :)

I ran into the leak by accident in search of a blodhemn download since I'd just lost my CD. How appropriate!

Holy fuck - on the 3rd track.. And this is actually insanely good! I consider it a really brave step for them and it's paid off in my opinion! This album has already blown me away!

It has a bit of a mastodon-esque feel at times.. Probably just me..

After listening to Vertebrae all the way through, I'm speechless. Once the final song came to an end my eyes nearly watered. This is a band taking extreme chances, making music that is pretty much everything but the norm. Isa and Ruun were metal albums with progressive elements to them, I frankly don't know what category to put Vertebrae into.

Thank you Enslaved for never disappointing.

this is pretty much called for :worship: :worship: :worship:

Yes a pretty awesome album. Just listened to it a few times and it seams like they have gone both back wards and forward. Meaning more progressive and more old school.