New Evergrey album title and video teaser

Finally, some news! The songs sound good, albeit pretty different, but for some reason Tom's voice doesn't sound quite right. Could just be the audio quality on the video though.

Sounds awesome!!! A return to form(hopefully) for the band. MMA was kind of a letdown for me. I really like this new one though!!

This moves right to the top of my anticipation list for 2008. Sounds more engaging than "Monday Morning Apocalypse", and maybe (if possible) darker even than the predecessors. Good stuff!

Finally, some news! The songs sound good, albeit pretty different, but for some reason Tom's voice doesn't sound quite right. Could just be the audio quality on the video though.

I noticed him sounding different in a few spots too. I think he's trying something new one a couple songs. Didn't bother me too much, because I trust Tom to pull it off.

It sounds pretty friggin' good judging from that sampler. I also didn't care for MMA in comparison to their other discs, but after listening to this new stuff it seems they might be back to a direction more appealing to my tastes.

Britt

Evergrey shouldn't play ProgPower again for a while...after "Destroying Atlanta" I think they've been retired for a good bit of time.

I agree. Though I wouldn't complain if they DID play PP X, I'd rather they didn't. With the "special set" we got a few years back, I don't quite see what they'd bring to a headlining spot, which is what I'd imagine they would get. I'm thinking Evergrey should do their own U.S. tour after the new album comes out, and maybe play something more than a 35-40 min set.

I would rather see Evergrey (if even for the fifth time) than any of the two current headliners. This clip is amazing! Brilliant marketing. Let's just say that all my doubts after having heard Monday Morning Apocalyse have been erased. :headbang: I am soooo psyched about this album!

The Michael