New Here (+suggestions)

leper iffinity said:
Misery Index, Desecration, Prostitute Disfigurement, Visceral Bleeding, Ketan, Pyaemia, Fleshless, ,Saprogenic......check those out for a little brutality.
Yup, that's very good stuff. Along similar lines, I'd like to recommend Disavowed, Internal Suffering, Pustulated, Vile, Putrid Pile, Cinerary, Prophecy (Texan), Sect of Execration, and other stuff notoriously known from my posts in the "brutal death metal" thread.

so much hate, but i have to agree on amon amarth, and i never have been a fan of King diamond. However, i am a huge slayer fan, and i find God Hates Us All to be tolerable- its repititious, some songs are very simplistic, but its still a good pissed off record with amazing drumming by bostaph.

apparently one is not allowed to state ones opinion on bands here anymore Luminous, nor is sarcasm allowed. I personally am on a holy crusade to wipe power metal off the face of the metal world- results in five years.

LuminousAether said:
Wrong. That should be ex-nu metal kid turned doom metal fanboy. Metalcore came MUCH later, after I'd already listened to doom, death, and black metal for years.
Either way you have some of the worst taste in heavy music I've come across

speed said:
apparently one is not allowed to state ones opinion on bands here anymore Luminous, nor is sarcasm allowed. I personally am on a holy crusade to wipe power metal off the face of the metal world- results in five years.
Why would anyone give opinions on a message board if they didn't want reactions, good or bad it doesn't matter. And although I'm not a power metal fan a band like Fates Warning are 1,000,000 times better than any metalcore band.

Fates Warning... better than anyone? Yeah right. Necro Joe, YOU have the worst taste in heavy music I have come across. Funny that you think that of me, I actually have standards when it comes to music. You just like anything retarded or lame.