New Hypocrisy album : long wait ahead

Well, ATOED was released 4 years after Virus so let's hope he keeps the trend. It is painful indeed, but I'd rather wait for them to make another masterpiece, than hurry up to release something just for the sake of it. Rushing things doesn't help here.:popcorn:

i thought i read an interview with mikael a few days ago where he said that they have some ideas and that he is looking forward to some studio work next year after the festival season.

Abducted, The Final Chapter and Self Titled have been released within a 3 1/2 years spread

Any of these albums sound rushed to you guys?

I sure hope not.

But Peter was not AS busy back then.

Abducted, The Final Chapter and Self Titled have been released within a 3 1/2 years spread

Any of these albums sound rushed to you guys?

I sure hope not.

But Peter was not AS busy back then.

Indeed, they do not sound rushed to me, but you answered yourself: Peter is very busy now, and I think that's why Hypocrisy release albums within a so long time.

‎"Hell Over Sofia" will give you full coverage of Hypocrisy's career – after you've seen it, there will be nothing more to add or ask"

Nothing more to add? Please god no!!

I hope they don't mean that literally :p

Can't say i was expecting the next album to come any earlier than 2012 or even 2013, yet it's a shame. One of the few last metal bands i enjoy listening to.