New Interview with Jeff and Review of EOR

D: Nevermore's official message board is pretty fucking chaotic and often so far left field of metal and music in general I have often wondered why the fuck you guys even keep it around. What are your thoughts on your forum?

J.L.: I don't even fuckin' read it. It's on there and it's just a bunch of people arguing and talking about the stupidest shit. One person writes in about something and 500 more will write in and tell their opinion about it. It's just something that's always been there and I can tell you that there is going to be a lot of changes to that as soon as the new album is released. The whole website's going to be redone.

Me: lol!

[KOTNO]Narrot said:
D: Nevermore's official message board is pretty fucking chaotic and often so far left field of metal and music in general I have often wondered why the fuck you guys even keep it around. What are your thoughts on your forum?

J.L.: I don't even fuckin' read it. It's on there and it's just a bunch of people arguing and talking about the stupidest shit. One person writes in about something and 500 more will write in and tell their opinion about it. It's just something that's always been there and I can tell you that there is going to be a lot of changes to that as soon as the new album is released. The whole website's going to be redone.

Me: lol!

does he mean stuff like this? http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=100936 hahahahahahaha.

Unregistereds said:
Considering WD started it...I guess that's between Jeff and Meester Dane...then again...we did kinda whiz off into left field.
Maybe Jeff should check back when we're allowed to talk about the album and how bad-assed the riffs are...(am I allowed to say that, yet? :) )
Besides, we have to do SOMETHING while we're waiting to talk about EOR...

Kon16ov said:
Considering WD started it...I guess that's between Jeff and Meester Dane...then again...we did kinda whiz off into left field.
Maybe Jeff should check back when we're allowed to talk about the album and how bad-assed the riffs are...(am I allowed to say that, yet? :) )
Besides, we have to do SOMETHING while we're waiting to talk about EOR...

right? how long can people talk about just the band's music? It's been three long years!!!

Kon16ov said:
Considering WD started it...I guess that's between

:) just say you've got the promo

... Jeff seems pretty well informed about everything that's going on here ("It's on there and it's just a bunch of people arguing and talking about the stupidest shit. One person writes in about something and 500 more will write in and tell their opinion about it..") for someone who's never actually on the forum...

Damn all these reviews point out the shoddy production, I was hoping they would fix it!!!

I know the production is going to cause me to lose interest in EOR pretty quickly

Fuck you Kelly Gray

Schism said:
Damn all these reviews point out the shoddy production, I was hoping they would fix it!!!
You're working on the assumption that the reviews are from the final product... Then again, the may HAVE fixed it. I haven't heard the euro promo...or maybe I have it. (Oh, sorry, gah.)

I know the production is going to cause me to lose interest in EOR pretty quickly
I dunno, man. Production isn't horrid and music is top notch. It sounds like it's up to you.
Fuck you Kelly Gray
What's Ggggggarth doing these days?

Generally poor(er) production will not make me lose interest as long as the songs are good. I still like a lot of the 80s thrash and generally the production was nothing to write home about. And also, mastering can only do so much. Generally the unmastered version is a pretty good indicator of what the final product will sound like. You can only fix what you have. If there is no bass guitar in the mix you can't add it during the mastering process.

That is one of the most appalling reviews I have ever read. Don't these people employ editors? Or actual writers? The complete disregard for even the most basic rules and conventions of the language is frightening.