New Katagory V?

Hello Michael of the Sacred Metal 'Zine!

I am asking the same question myself!!!:D
Actually, the album is recorded, the artwork is on it's way...and it just needs to get to the mixing table and be mastered.

The album has been done for a few months now (since December), but we've been shopping a rough mixed 4-track demo from the recordings right now in attempt to gain label intrest and see if any are willing to pick it up.

We were hoping to have it out by June, in time for the summer metal festivals, but it seems that it may not happen at this rate.:cry:
Regardless of who pickes it up (if any do) we will defiantly have the album out one way or another before September.

I think many will be suprised when they finally get to hear it! :Smokin:

\m/
Dustin

I'm glad to hear this, although I thought that I might get hold of the disc a bit earlier...

But if it's killer :headbang: I will wait..... :cool:

Michael

Dustin said:
Hello Michael of the Sacred Metal 'Zine!

I am asking the same question myself!!!:D
Actually, the album is recorded, the artwork is on it's way...and it just needs to get to the mixing table and be mastered.

The album has been done for a few months now (since December), but we've been shopping a rough mixed 4-track demo from the recordings right now in attempt to gain label intrest and see if any are willing to pick it up.

We were hoping to have it out by June, in time for the summer metal festivals, but it seems that it may not happen at this rate.!:cry:
Regardless of who pickes it up (if any do) we will defiantly have the album out one way or another before September.

I think many will be suprised when they finally get to hear it! :Smokin:

\m/
Dustin