New Kreator Track on SPV website

Andy Sneap said:
so is it a promo or is it up on the net???? Im refering to the whole album, not the spv post

I got the entire album from Supernova Bittorrent. Tons of people have it. It fuckin jams... great work Andy! I can't wait till it comes out so I can actually go buy it and have a "real" copy. Gotta support the scene.

The song Murder Fantasies fuckin dominates the entire planet. "I want to kill you" HAHA! that's fuckin great. Very old school. Lovin it.

Mille can still find a riff or two then. This sounds killer, awesome clarity to the guitar sound.Was this done on your Fernandes V Andy?

DIOBOLIC5150 said:
I got the entire album from Supernova Bittorrent. Tons of people have it. It fuckin jams... great work Andy! I can't wait till it comes out so I can actually go buy it and have a "real" copy. Gotta support the scene.

i agree. i downloaded enemy of god (the song) from some link that was on blabbermouth.net .. its really awsome. this is the first kreator song i've heard, but i saw the vid from the studio on andys website. but i think its important to buy the actual album if you like it. most every metal band needs all of the support they can get. download the songs before they come out but show your support for them if you dig the music buy purchasing the album. i've done this many times

Reffering to the Supernova rip, has anybody else noticed that it is distinctly quieter than most releases? I'm just wondering whether that is just a side-effect of the ripping, or whether it was actively mastered 'quieter'.

no i don't download, but i like to hear how my stuff sounds when people comment on it.
You'll never stop downloading happening, same a home taping, remember all the skull and cross bones hometaping is killing music etc. I actually got a royalty statement the otherday and I'd made 12cents from downloads, big money!!!