New Mp3 Sample Of Crimson 2 Here..

OOOOOHHH!!!

And I sit here at work... my comp here has no speakers... I have to wait till I get home... ARGH!!!
I CAN'T TAKE IT, IT'S KILLING ME!!!

*counts minutes until it's time to go home*

Now if there was an effective way to clean all that drool from the keyboard...

Seriously, that sample is awesome, those two minutes already contain everything I could have asked for on the whole record... great riffs, great growls, moontower-esque synthie lines, Dan's awesome clean vocals...

Now I really can't wait anymore!

BTW, my birthday is on August 27th... and I already know about one of my birthday presents! ;)
There couldn't be a better one!!!

omgomgomg SPOODGE!!!!!! :D :OMG:

any chance we could get somone to type up the lyrics in that sample? The continuation of the story is one of the things I'm most looking forward too. But I don't want to be spoiled! Gah! Dilemma!

(you know a song has a great story when people want to avoid spoilers like they do for movies)

WHUUAAHHHHh !!! Amazing. This sample made me forget the fucking heat... Stopped me from sweating. This summer will be reminded as the hottest since 150 years (In Germany.) and also as the summer in which CRIMSON II has been released, to set another milestone in Death-Metal-History...:hotjump:

Thank you DAN. You rule !!!

I Hated It, Now, Knowing I Cant Afford It Because I Dont Have A Credit Card Neither This Cd Is Making A Realease Here In Brazil, I Hate It!!! I Hate The Guy Who Put This Teaser Ther, Just For Me To Listem To It And Die Without The Rest, I Hate U!!!