New Odin's Court Video

Rick Pierpont

Odin's Court Guitar
Oct 1, 2003
Morrisville, NC
www.myspace.com
Hello all,

As Tom made an appearance on our previous CD, Deathanity. I thought some people here might be interested to see/hear what we've been up to. We finished recording/mixing/mastering our latest CD, "Human Life in Motion", this past January. It was just released this past Tuesday (May 3, 2011).

So today we released a our first full-length video off of this CD. The song is called Affect Us.

I hope you enjoy!

P.S. I'm also a huge Evergrey fan and have been listing to the Glorious Collision a lot this past week and I'm really liking this one. Easily my favorite since The Inner Circle. And I really can't wait to see (and work with) these guys when they play ProgPower this year and play In Search of Truth in its entirety!!! I can't wait!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Great song Rick! Great to see you guys back, as you know I promoted the shit out of Deathanity and I'll do the same for Human Life in Motion!
Thanks!! It is good to be back too! We never went anywhere to be honest, but I know it felt that way since it took us so long to record. The fact that we don't do this full time and that there is 140 miles between me and the our band headquarters and the about 100 miles for the bassist (and our former keyboardist) really makes it difficult to move as fast as we'd like. But the CD is all done now and we are ready to rock some shows!!!

Thanks for past, present, and future help too!! That is awesome and I really do appreciate it!! :headbang: