New Person.

Fallen_Angel

I am the fallen one.
Mar 11, 2004
South of Heaven
Hi all

I am new here, as i am sure you would have noticed, so be nice to me :) I just wanna say how brilliant this band is and what they have meant to me over the last few years.I hope i share the same thoughts and feelings as everyone here.

alrite FA? hope you fell alrite :p
yeh in most cases, the music means a lot to the ppl overhere.
there's a lot more topics going on that sometimes dont have the slightest thing to do with anathema, but enjoy yer stay.
:wave:

:wave: yo yo yo my fellow anathema listener
fallen angel, i bare news....you grace these planes at trecherous times. in your stay here you may notice things are not as they seem. there are forces at work among the lands of anathema and antimatter, they take on the forms of those familiar to us - but do not be deceived by their familar account names, they are here to cause mischief among the fair people of these parts....
basically theres a bit of silly business going on, but dont be put off - its just a few arseholes thinking they are funny like...
oh aye and welcome :wave: :Spin:

(and you know my olde england spk turned you on...)

blackeyed said:
basically theres a bit of silly business going on, but dont be put off - its just a few arseholes thinking they are funny like...
oh aye and welcome :wave: :Spin:

Well, that is nothing new. I think you are going to have that kind of trouble at any forum.

So now that you have fallen, fallen_angel, what are some things that you now think that you never thought you could? what are some things that you never thought you would have been capable of doing but now know you could possibly be capable of, because of how far the fall has taken you? What are these things?

nomana-nuniyan said:
So now that you have fallen, fallen_angel, what are some things that you now think that you never thought you could? what are some things that you never thought you would have been capable of doing but now know you could possibly be capable of, because of how far the fall has taken you? What are these things?

Well, one thing is a fact.If i really was a fallen angel, i would not have been on this forum :) I am capable of many things, things i do not necessarily want to elaborate on.

freakshow_cover.jpg

heiho there.

btw i dont agree with blackeyed. silly is fun. if this forum would all be serious then many of us wouldnt be here anymore. drama queen rules \m/