New Pyramaze?

Well for a quick recap

Jonah is doing alot of stuff with Written in Blood
And Urban is doing bloodbound stuff.....

I was hoping some kind of live bootleg could have been leaked on the Volbeat tour...but nothing that I know of.

At least this suspense won't leave me disappointed like Chicago Powerfest did when they announced friggin Devildriver and Soil....:puke:

Keeping pace with previous releases 04' 06' & 08'...I'm guessing early 10' we shall hear the next masterpiece!
As WICK 1 says, with other members having other projects going on (more than in the past) it would'nt surprise me if the next CD takes a bit longer to surface...it'll be worth the wait.

Devildriver is a good band... not soil but yeah...

but i was under the impression powerfest is a powermetalfest :p or atleast mainly power metal

No its just the motto was a Night of Powerful metal, meaning awesome, great, shit like that. then it turned into a weekend of Powerful Metal so its Powerfest.

I don't dig DD, but I can't stand Soil.

well would you prefer this or the Big News coming soon threads Jonah made?:lol:

Now as you say it, I somewhat miss Jonah's threads! They created a kind of... suspense... every day I checked back and wanted to find out what the news are about... and every day I was disappointed... ok, forget about it, no more threads like these! :lol:

they already declared that there won't be any other star wars vids. Maybe the "no-budget" idea wasn't that good after all :)

Anyway: waiting...

they already declared that there won't be any other star wars vids. Maybe the "no-budget" idea wasn't that good after all :)

Anyway: waiting...

I take most declarations at a grain of salt.

Even when most ppl actually intended on their declaration to be final.

Its just a healthy batch cynical thought. If GL got hard up on cash. Hed do it.