New REDEMPTION album teaser and new website

Claus / Intromental

20 years of uniting the powers of metal
The new REDEMPTION album, "Snowfall On Judgment Day", will be released through Inside Out/SPV on September 28th in Europe and September 29th in USA/Canada.

We've created a new homepage that matches the artwork of the album:
www.redemptionweb.com

And, here's a new promotional video, featuring clips of all songs from the upcoming album:

Enjoy,
Claus

Last edited by a moderator:
Montages like that are tough to get a read on. That said... I didn't hear a second of weakness among the mix.

Redemption, like Nevermore and Zero Hour, have very little wiggle room in my mind; either release one of the year's top three discs... or you're slipping. Sounds like Nick has another winner on his hands.

Zod

Zod obviously didn't notice that there is a song featuring James Labrie on here....stunned he didn't state that as a "second of weakness". :lol:

Thanks for posting this...one of the most amazing bands of the genre. Can't wait...:worship:

Holy Cow!!!! This is definetly a blind buy for me, well, all of Redemption's stuff is a blind buy. Awesome band, with awesome talent, and some of the nicest guys to be around.

What's the tracklisting for the new CD? There seems to be a mistake on the new website about the tracklisting...

Also, any chance you could post the song lengths?

Oups ... thanks for letting me know ... I screwed up there haha ...

Here you go:

1. Peel (6:28)
2. Walls (6:54)
3. Leviathan Rising (6:38)
4. Black and White World (8:00)
5. Unformed (6:27)
6. Keep Breathing (7:34)
7. Another Day Dies (5:12) - featuring James LaBrie of Dream Theater
8. What Will You Say (5:17)
9. Fistful of Sand (6:32)
10. Love Kills Us All / Life in One Day (11:00)

I know that it comes out on Sept. 29th, but is there a chance that there will be some copies brought during Prog Power this year? That would be sweet!!! New album sounds great!!!

Count me in with all of the blind buy/must buy/pleaseohpleaseohpleasesellthisatprogpower people!