New Releases/Reviews ETC.

G

GlynFirehead

I've just bought Halford's new cd today and it's absolutely excellent. I think it's both traditional enough to capture the glory of the 80s and modern enough to compete with metal today. I think the majority of people who use this message will agree with me! I've listened to it 3 times consecutively and it just gets better thus hopefully it will be long term player and not just top instant appeal.

It would be very nice if Bloodstock could get Halford for a future event.

I was also thinking maybe it would be an idea if we put some sort of album reviews section up on here cause to be honest most of the album reviews I read in magazines are (putting it nicely) not too accurate - Well if I said my true feelings I'd get banned of the board.

I got morticians new 1 today
Domain of death- A exellent album! Its like the second part of the famous chainsaw dismemberment. The drums are fine too even though a drum machine is used.
A must for any death/gore metal fan!
I give it 9/10

Amoungst a lot of other cds ive had, the newest release ive recenty got is helloween-treasure chest. Not much to say about this collection apart from its fúcking excelent! Has stuff from most albums and is something everyone should have if they a power metal fan!
10/10

I'll second! Wouldn't it be nice to get Helloween for a future Bloodstock event!