NEW SOULFLY ALBUM "Conquer"

I haven't heard all the songs yet, but I like the new album. Max vocals are great (as usual) and I haven't heard Marc Rizzo this good before. Great songs. When I listen to Paranoia, it looks a bit like Testament. Fall of Cycophants reminds me of Kreator.

That's high praise comparing it to both Kreator and Testament.What i heard from both Soulfly conquer and Inflikted kicks mucho ass:heh::kickass:Max came out two of his best albums at the same time:worship:

I LOVE THIS SHIT. VERY HEAVY AND THRASHY. SHIT I BEEN WAITING FOR! AND, THE WORLD MUSIC IS STR8 UP SPIRITUAL AND KILLER. GREAT JAM RECORD. THEY REALLY JAM THE FUCK OUT, I LOVE THE INTROS AND ESPECIALLY THE OUTROS.

THE SONG WITH DAVID VINCENT IS KILLER. GREAT STRUCTURE ON THE ALBUM, ITS A STR8 UP WORK OF ART.

"UNLEASH" IS THE LAMEST SONG ON THE ABLUM, IT MAKES SENSE IT WAS A SINGLE. AND YET THAT SONGS STILL PRETTY GOOD. I JUST DONT THINK IT HAS SHIT ON THE REST OF THE ABLUM.

FALL OF SYCOPHANTS, DOOM, ROUGH, MYPATH ARE MY FAVORITES. BUT EVERY TRACK IS KILLER.

I LOVE IT MORE THAN CAVALERA CONSPIRACY.

Just got Conquer today.

It comes in like a lion and goes out like a lamb. :heh:

Outro to For Those About to Rot gave me chills.

Fave track so far is Touching the Void. Not as brutal, more doomy/groovy. ??

Still like the angry brutal stuff tho'

:D

Have fun at the show tomorrow!

PS: And the artwork is totally badass

The new album KILLS, how is Dark Ages I heard like Two songs from it Front Lines and I think its called Innerspirit, and both KILLED, how is the rest of the album.

Dark ages is my personal favourite Soulfly album and is one of my top five favourites of all time. All the songs just go together so well. Its very much a progression from Prophecy but is far harder hitting.

I tend to favor the first release and I think it's because it has certain elements that are similar to those found on Roots, which I love.

It moves the soul and in turn compels the body to follow.

I haven't heard all the songs yet, but I like the new album. Max vocals are great (as usual) and I haven't heard Marc Rizzo this good before. Great songs. When I listen to Paranoia, it looks a bit like Testament. Fall of Cycophants reminds me of Kreator.

I found the first song reminded me quite a bit of Kreator too.

I like Doom its got quite a different sound to it.

I AM THANKFUL FOR THE THRASHYNESS AND MOVING IN A HEAVIER DIRECTION, BUT ROOTS KICKED JUST AS MUCH ASS IN MY OPINION, THE LYRICS WE'RE GREAT ON IT "CUT-THROAT" , AND ACTUALLY RECORDING WITH A REAL TRIBE IS AND WAS UNHEARD OF.