New Thy Art is Murder video - Will Putney production

noice! Amazing production but.. the song ended and i couldnt remember one riff. The only cool part is the kick that goes like BOOOM and 32nd notes super fast, other than that nothing :( Thats my first impression of the song.

The production is outstanding, the song still sounds fresh even the genere has been beaten to death since 2008 (please don't take this the wrong way in my book this is a huge compliment to the quality and writing of the music!)

all the best to you!

Definitely heavy and clear sounding... The music, well... the lead section was kinda cool, but it didn't save the song from being pretty boring as a whole.

The production is outstanding, the song still sounds fresh even the genere has been beaten to death since 2008 (please don't take this the wrong way in my book this is a huge compliment to the quality and writing of the music!)

all the best to you!

this is my opinion as well. I enjoyed the song, although especially the typical breakdowns with two chugs and long silences have been done to death, revived and redone, I would certainly enjoy an album of this because it really is well done.

Brilliant production, good guitar solo, excellent vocalist, those things are a big plus for me.

The amount of depth and separation Will is able to get in his mixes blows me away. Especially his guitars- they just sit on top of everything so nicely. Everything else just sounds intense as fuck, as always. Drums are a little hard to believe regarding speed at some points- but just another Putney mix that inspires me to better myself.

The kick sounds similar to Molotov Solution's last release. I'm just saying those are some fast and precise bomb blasts. I feel like the snare has to be reinforced with samples or at least processed differently with velocities to different busses. The tone changes way too much for it to be the same 4 mics with the same processing making the snare sound so different at parts (Molotov at least)

I'm just saying those are some fast and precise bomb blasts. I feel like the snare has to be reinforced with samples or at least processed differently with velocities to different busses.

Good drummer, well-tuned snare, heavy (ab)use of multiple compressors. You can hear how distorted the midrange is; it's been crushed to hell and back, but it's natural.

Love this. +1 to the song being fresh despite the genre being.... boring these days.

production is amazing as per will's usual. keen to hear the rest of the album

I am blown away if those really are natural drums (snare/toms). That's crazy. I must know the secrets.