new to doom metal, looking for suggestions

if youre into the trad stuff, yeah.
but i dont think most of that stuff influenced alot of the more extreme doomdeath and funeral doom bands.
well the guy asked for good doom metal , and thats the best doom metal as it was created ,and the definition of "DOOM metal" was given by these bands ... and not as it was ruined by "funeral doom" and that shit ...the bands i mentioned even now are heavier than any doom band ...oh my ...who is heavier than Trouble ....

this guys are heavier with the "production of 2000" ..the equipment of 2000 guitars and stuff ..fake distortions..thats heavier ..?I like electric wizard ...but if u tell them that they are more heavy than trouble they will probably laugh at u ...
sure yeah...Trouble were double heavy in 1984 ....

Dooooooooooom

It all depends on what type of doom you wanna hear, since, out of all the styles, it's probably got the most variation in it.

But if you like that Candlemass CD you got, I'll second the recommendation for While Heaven Wept.

Lacrimas profundere
katatonia
Asma daeva
My Dying Bride
evoken
amorphis
Moonspell
The Gathering (if you like doom... well..)
The crest
Charon (maybe...)
Therion (not doom... but..)
Opeth (ehy... is that doom??)

Not all of this bands are doom metal, but if you like doom metal, you may like this bands. Plus, thise are "main stream" bands so it will be easy for you to get their records.