New to Novembre

Sep 28, 2007
I know then for about 2-3 months..
I have "the blue" album.. GOD !! AMAZING
my favorite for now is Coblat of march... great stuff
I think that the aenemia track beggening is a little bit of happy sounfing
but overall the album is amazing
just want you guys to know =]

Most will say get novembrine waltz next, but I say get materia! now!

Yeah, definitely. The last one you said. You'd better get all the records from the beginning, :worship: 'Wish I could dream it again...' and :worship: 'Arte Novecento' especially and then all the other ones.
'Materia' is a chapter apart in my opinion, for is almost completely sang in Italian, so you'd better check out the other records first and notice the great steps the band did, although musically they were already ahead over 10 years ago.
Luckily Carmelo improved a lot in the last couple of records or so, but I love most of his vocals completely out of tune on the first record.
Then you could even check if from the point of view of the lyrix in this last record the verses have 'evolved' or not, I mean, some of them seem a bad copy of some memorable verses already used in the past, I don't know if someone of you noticed this :confused: ... or probably I haven't well read yet between the lines for lack of time and have just been playin' and playin' the cd to hear the music, without paying attention to the lyrix...